Pengaruh Pembiayaan Ijarah Dan Biaya Operasional Pendapatan Terhadap Profitabilitas Bank Syariah Mandiri

Sabik Khumaini, Nurul Fathiya Armina

Abstract


This study was conducted to examine the effect of Ijarah financing variables and Operational Income Operational Costs (BOPO) on the profitability of ROA (Return on Assets) at Bank Syariah Mandiri. The analysis technique used is multiple regression analysis and hypothesis testing using partial t test, F test simultaneously with a significance level of 5% and the coefficient of determination test. In addition, classical tests are also carried out which include the normality test, the heteroscedasticity test, the autocorrelation test and the multicollinearity test. The conclusions obtained are based on the results of the calculated hypothesis testing, showing the variable Ijarah and BOPO significantly negative effect on Return on Assets (ROA) in the period 2006-2015. Meanwhile, the results of the statistical F test, the independent variables Ijarah and BOPO together have a significant effect on the dependent variable ROA with a probability value of less than 0.05. The predictive ability of the two variables on ROA is 24.7%. While the remaining 75.3% was accepted by other factors outside the regression model.

 

Kata kunci: Pembiayaan, Ijarah, Pendapatan, Profitabilitas


Keywords


Financing; Ijarah; Revenue; Profitability

Full Text:

PDF

References


Firdaus, Muhammad, At all. (2005). Cara Mudah Memahami Akad-akad Syariah. Renaisan Jakarta.

Ghozali, Imam. (2013). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS 21. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.

Haroen, Nasrun. (2007). Fiqh Muamalah. Gaya Media Pratama, Jakarta.

Kasmir. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Rajawali Pers, Jakarta.

Kasmir. (2008). Dasar-dasar Perbankan. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Muhammad, Rifki. (2008). Akuntansi Keuangan Syariah. P3EI Press, Yogyakarta.

Murhadi, Werner R. (2013). Analisis Laporan Keuangan Proyeksi dan Valuasi Saham. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Priatna. Ratma Budi, At all. (2011). Akuntansi Keuangan 1. Ghalia Indonesia, Bogor.

Sjahdeini, Sutan Remy. (2014). Perbankan Syariah Produk-produk dan Aspek-aspek Hukumnya. Kencana Prenadamedia Group, Jakarta.

Sunyoto, Danang. (2013). Analisis Laporan Keuangan Untuk Bisnis. CAPS, Yogyakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/almaal.v1i1.1818

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Sabik Khumaini, Nurul Fathiya Armina

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Flag Counter

web
statisticsView My Stats