Pengaruh Personal Selling dan Public Relation Terhadap Keputusan Nasabah Memilih Tabungan Easy Wadī‘ah pada BSI KCP Sumenep Trunojoyo

Nurul Hidayati, Kamalina Zulfa

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of personal selling and public relations on customers' decisions to choose easy wadi'ah savings. This research method is quantitative research with the type of associative research. This research uses non-probability sampling with purposive sampling technique as many as 275 respondents. Based on the results of the research that has been done, it can be concluded that partially personal selling (X1) and public relations (X2) have a positive and significant effect on the customer's decision to choose easy wadi'ah savings. Simultaneously personal selling and public relations have a positive and significant effect on the customer's decision to choose easy wadi'ah savings. The influence of personal selling and public relations variables on the customer's decision to choose easy wadi'ah savings is 0.334, which means that the personal selling and public relations variables can explain 33.4% of the customer's decision variables. While the remaining 66.6% is explained by other variables that were not examined in this study.


Keywords


Personal selling; Public Relations; Customer Decisions; Easy Wadi‘ah Saving.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahyar, H. (2020). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif & Kuantitatif. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Ilmu.

Firmansyah, M. A. (2020). Komunikasi Pemasaran Qiara Media.

Firmansyah, M. A. (2020). Komunikasi Pemasaran. Qiara Media.

Https://webform.bankbsi.co.id/catalog/produk/1. (2022, September 16).

Indrasari, M. (2019). Pemasaran Dan Kepuasan Pelanggan. Surabaya: Unitomo Press.

Kotler, P., & Lane Keller, K. (2016). Manajemen pemasaran. Jakarta : Indeks.

Payadnya, dkk, P. A. A. (2018). Panduan Penelitian Eksperimen Beserta Analisis Statistik Dengan Spss. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Rumbiati. (2021). Pengaruh Personal Selling dan Sales Promotion dalam Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor di Kota Sekayu. Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen & Bisnis, Vol. 1 No. 2, 121.

Ruslan, R. (2005). Kiat dan Strategi Kampanye Public relation. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada, 2005.

Sahir, S. H. (2021). Metodologi Penelitian. Jogjakarta: Kbm Indonesia.

Sari, dkk, D. N. (2018). Pengaruh Public relation Dan Strategi Periklanan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian. Jurnal Manajemen, Vol. 10 No. 1, 14.

Sinduwiatmo, K. (2018). Manajement Public relation. Jawa TImur: UMSIDA Press.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Alfabeta.

Susanti, Y. P. (2016). Pengaruh Personal Selling Dan Public Relations Terhadap Keputusan Nasabah Memilih Produk Kredit Multi Guna ( Studi Pada Pt. Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur Tbk. Cabang Kediri ). Jurnal Ilmiah Universitas Brawijaya, 3 No 2.

Sutisna. (2003). Perilaku Konsumen dan Komunikasi Pemasaran. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.

Tarigan, J. (2021). Pengaruh Personal Selling Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Pada Usaha Sibolang Durian. Jurnal Global Manajemen, 10, 92.

Wachhdin, S. (2022, September 10). Staff Marketing Bank Syariah Indonesia KCP. Sumenep Trunojoyo 1 [Personal communication].

Wardhana, dkk, A. (2014). Pengaruh Penjualan Personal Terhadap Pengetahuan Produk Dan Implikasinya Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mobil Suv Premium Di Jawa Barat. Jurnal Kebangsaan, Vol.3 No. 5 Januari, 3.

Zahroh, F. (2021). Pengaruh Personal Selling Dan Word Of Mouth Terhadap Minat Anggota Pada Produk Pembiayaan Lasisma di BMT NU Cabang Lenteng Sumenep. Diploma thesis, Institut Agama Islam Negeri Madura.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/almaal.v5i1.10236

Article Metrics

Abstract - 237 PDF - 115

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2024 Nurul Hidayati,Kamalina Zulfa

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.


Editorial Office:

Al Maal: Journal of Islamic Economics and Banking
Diterbitkan oleh Prodi Perbankan Syariah, Fakultas Agama Islam, Universitas Muhammadiyah Tangerang.

Jalan Perintis Kemerdekaan I Babakan No.33, RT.007/RW.003, Cikokol, Kec. Tangerang, Kota Tangerang, Banten 15118

e-mail: journal.almaal@gmail.com


Creative Commons License
Al Maal: Journal of Islamic Economics and Banking is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.