PENGARUH KREATIVITAS GURU TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA KELAS VII PADA MATA PELAJARAN PAI & BP DI SMP PLUS DAARUL JANNAH KABUPATEN TANGERANG

Al Irsyadiyah

Abstract


The purpose of the study was to determine the effect of teacher creativity on the learning motivation of class VII students at SMP Plus Daarul Jannah, Tangerang Regency. This type of research is field research using a quantitative approach with 30 respondents. The results of this study concluded that the value of the frequency distribution of teacher creativity (variable X) 80% of 24 students from 30 respondents, the value of the frequency distribution of learning motivation (variable Y) 73.33% and the magnitude of the influence of teacher creativity on learning motivation obtained linear regression values Sig < 0.05, namely 0.002 < 0.05, then Ho is rejected, meaning that the independent variable (X) of teacher creativity significantly affects the variable (Y) namely student learning motivation. Based on the value of R square is also called the coefficient of determination which in this case means that the variable of learning motivation is influenced by the creativity of the teacher by 28.3%. The remaining 71.7% is influenced by other factors that have not been studied in this study.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdul basyit dan sahlani, Ilmu Pendidikan Islam (Banten: Pustaka Getok tular, 2017).

Juwariyah, Dasar-Dasar Pendidikan Anak Dalam Al-qur’an (Yogyakarta: Teras, 2010).

Hamza B Uno dan Nurdin Muhammad, Belajar Dalam Pendekatan PAIKEM (Jakarta: Bumi aksara, 2014).

Mulyasa, Menjadi Guru Professional Menciptakan Pembelajaran Kreatif Dan Menyenangkan (Bandung: remaja rosda karya, 2009).

Muhammad ahsan, sumiyati dan Mustahdi, Pendidikan Agama Islam Dan Budi Pekerti (Jakrta: Kemendikbud, 2017).

Ngalim Purwanto, Psikologi pendidikan (Jakarta: PT. Rosda karya, 2014).

Utami munandar, Pengenbangan Kreativitas Anak Berbakat (Jakarta: Rineka cipta, 2009).

Sardiman AM, Interaksi Dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar (Depok: PT.Raja Grafindo Persada, 2018).

Sugiono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D (Bandung: CV. Alfabeta, 2017).

Sri narwati, Creative Learning Kiat Menjadi Guru Kreatif Dan Favorit (Yogyakarta: Kamilia, 2017).

Sahlan asnawi, Teori Motivasi (Jakarta: PT. Studia Pres, 2002).

Sardiman AM, Interaksi Dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar (Depok: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, 2018).




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/rf.v17i2.5057

Article Metrics

Abstract - 892 PDF - 459

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

 


Rausyan Fikr : Jurnal Pemikiran dan Pencerahan (p-ISSN: 1979-0074 e-ISSN: 2580-5940) is licensed under a   Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.     


 

Fakultas Agama Islam Universitas Muhammadiyah tangerang