DETERMINASI INFLASI TERHADAP INDEKS HARGA SAHAM GABUNGAN (IHSG) DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN PERIODE 2017-2021

Agung Budi

Abstract


 

This study aimed to determine the effect of the rupiah exchange rate and inflation on the composite stock price index (CSPI) on the Indonesia stock exchange (IDX). The period used in this study is 5 (five) years, starting from 2017-2021.

This study uses a quantitative approach. Population and sample are taken from all data at the end of the JCI month, rupiah exchange rate and inflation in the 2017-2021 period using saturated sampling technique. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression.

The results showed that the rupiah exchange rate partially had not significant effect on the composite stock price index (CSPI) indicated by the t value <t table (0.901483 <2.00247) and the significance of 0.3711> 0.05. For the inflation variable partially negative and significant effect on the composite stock price index (CSPI) is indicated by the value of t count <t table (-4.135408 <-2.00247) and a significance of 0.0001 <0.05. Simultaneously the rupiah exchange rate and inflation influence and significant effect on the composite stock price index shown by the calculated F value> F table (16.21406> 3.16) and a significance of 0.000003 <0.05. The ability of the rupiah exchange rate variable and inflation in explaining the stock price index (IHSG) of 34.02% as indicated by the size of the adjusted R square of 0.3402 while the remaining 65.98% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. With the value of the multiple linear regression equation Y = 523,991 - 0,072912 NTR - (-182,3542) INF + e

 

Keywords: Composite Stock Price Index (CSPI), Rupiah Exchange Rates, Inflation


Full Text:

PDF

References


Eksandy, Arry. 2018. Metode Penelitian Akuntansi dan Manajemen. Tangerang: FEB UMT.

Fahmi, Irham. 2015. Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Fathul, Maisaroh. 2017. Pengaruh Kurs / Nilai Tukar Rupiah, Inflasi dan Tingkat Suku Bunga SBI Terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Gabungan LQ-45 Periode Tahun 2009-2013. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta. Jurnal Nominal, Vol. 6, No. 1.

Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Muhammadiyah Tangerang. 2018. Pedoman Penulisan Skripsi. Tangerang. Universitas Muhammadiyah Tangerang.

Friman dan Stoner. 2012. Pengantar Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Ghozali, Ima. 2016. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete dengan Program IBM SPSS 23. Edisi 8. Semarang: Bp Universitas Diponegoro.

Hady, Hamdy. 2016. Manajemen Keuangan Internasional Edisis 4. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.

Hadi, Nor. 2015. Pasar Modal Edisi ke 2. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Harjito, Agus dan Martono. 2014. Manajemen Keuangan Edisi Ke 2. Yogyakarta: Ekonisa.

Hasibuan, Melayu S.P. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Husnan, Suad. 2015. Dasar-Dasar Teori Portofolio & Analisis Sekuritas. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.

Rahardja, Prathama dan Mandala Manurung. 2015. Pengantar Ilmu Ekonomi (mikroekonomi & makroekonimi) Edisi ke 3. Jakarta: Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia.

Riyanto, Bambang. 2013. Dasar-dasar Pembelajaran Perusahaan. Yogyakarta : BPFE.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sulastri. 2014. Manajemen Sebuah Pengantar. Cetakan Ketiga. La Good’s Publishing.

http:// www.idx.co.id

http:// www.finance.yahoo.com

http:// www.bi.go.id




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/jmb.v11i2.7008

Article Metrics

Abstract - 279 PDF - 144

DOI (PDF): http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/jmb.v11i2.7008.g3651

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.