Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Global Internasional Industries Tangerang

Dudung Hadiwijaya, Ahmad Ahmad

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of work motivation and work environment on employee performance at PT. Global International Industries Tangerang. This study uses a quantitative approach. The population in this study are employees at PT. Global International Industries Tangerang with a sample of 65 respondents. Sampling technique by method on probability sampling, with the determination of the sample purposive sampling. Data analysis techniques used are t test, f test and regression.

The results of this study indicate that partially work motivation positive and significant effect on performance indicated by the value of tcount> ttable(8,879 > 1.674) and a significant of 0.000. For the work environment partially has a positive and significant effect on performance indicated by tcount> ttable (15,128 > 1.674) and a significant value of 0.000. Simultaneously work motivation and work environment have a positive and significant effect on performance indicated by the value of Fcount> Ftable(131,237 > 3.15) and a significant value of 0.000. The ability of the independent variables of work motivation and work environment to explain the contribution to performance is 80.9% as shown by the R square of 0.809 while the remaining 19.1% is influenced by other factors. With the value of the multiple linear regression equation Y = 2.255 + 0.231X1+0,729X2.


Full Text:

XML

References


AA. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, 2013, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Perusahaan, Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung.

Bintoro dan Daryanto. 2017. Manajemen Penilaian Kinerja Karyawan. Cetakan 1.

Yogyakarta : Gava Media.

Dessler, Gary. 2010 . Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (edisi kesepuluh).

Jakarta Barat: PT Indeks.

Edison, dkk. 2016. Manajemen dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Pertama.

Bandung : Alfabeta

Fahmi, Irham. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Teori dan Aplikasi.

Bandung: Alfabeta

Feriyanto, Andri & Shyta Triana, Endang (2015). Pengantar Manajemen (3

in 1), Penerbit Media Tera, Yogyakarta.

George R. Terry, Leslie W. Rue ; penerjemah, G.A. Ticoalu (2005) . Dasar-dasar manajemen. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2011. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumberdaya Manusia.

Yogyakarta: Penerbit BPFE.

Hasibuan, Malayu. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Penerbit

Bumi Aksara.

Mangkunegara. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Perusahaan. PT . Remaja

Rosdakarya. Bandung.

Priansa, Donni Juni. 2014. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya

Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sadili, Samsudin. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung :

Pustaka Setia.

Sedarmayanti. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Reformasi Birokrasi Manajemen

Pegawai Negeri Sipil. Bandung : Rafika Aditama

Siagian. (2014)... Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung:

PT Alfabet.

Sutrisno, (2014), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Kencana Prenada Media

Group, Jakarta.

Winardi. 2015. Manajemen Prilaku Organisasi, Edisi Revisi, Prenada Media

Group, Jakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/jmb.v12i1.8257

Article Metrics

Abstract - 478 XML - 553

DOI (XML): http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/jmb.v12i1.8257.g4123

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.