PENGARUH PENGEMBANGAN KARIR TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. BCA FINANCE JAKARTA

Moh Sutoro

Abstract


This study aims to find out, Career development at PT BCA Finance, to find out Employee Performance at PT BCA Finance, to determine the effect of Career Development on Employee Performance at PT BCA Finance Jakarta (Administrative Staff).This study uses a sampling method of nonprobability sampling, namely by accidental sampling technique with a population of 100 using saturated samples, as many as 100 respondents. The analytical method in processing data is validity test, reliability test, simple linear regression analysis, descriptive analysis method, Pearson product moment correlation test, coefficient of determination and hypothesis test (t test).The results of this study show that Career Development has a positive effect on Employee Performance of 0.616 units, if Career Development is increased by one unit it will affect Employee Performance 0.616, this can be seen from the results of the regression equation Y = 18.46 + 0.616X as well as the contribution of Career Development 51.69% while the remaining 48.31% is influenced by other factors. Hypothesis test results show t_count 10,322 greater than t_table 1,661, then H_o is rejected and H_ (a) is accepted, meaning that there is a significant effect between Career Development on PT BCA Finance Employee Performance.

Full Text:

PDF

References


A.A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, 2004. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung.

A.A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, 2006. Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber daya Manusia. PT. Rafika Aditama, Banduung.

A.A. Anwar Prabu Mangkunegara, 2007. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. Cetakan ke-7 PT. Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung.

Anwar Sanusi, 2011. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi 2006. Prosedur Penelitian, Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Edisi Revisi PT. Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.

Bejo, Siswanto 2005. Manajemen Tenaga Kerja Indonesia Pendekatan Administratif Dan Oprasional, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Fahmi, Irham 2010. Manajemen Kinerja. Alfabeta, Bandung.

George R. Terry 2003. Prinsip-Prinsip Manajemen, PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Hadari, Namawi. 2001. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2012. Manajemen Personalia Dan Sumber daya Manusia. BPFE. Yogyakarta.

Handoko, T Hani. 2001. Manajemen Personslia dan Sumber daya Manusia, Edisi. Kedua. BPFE, Yogyakarta.

Hariandja, Marihot Tua Efendi. 2002. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. Grasindo, Jakarta.

Henry Simamora, 2004. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. Edisi ke-3, STIE YKPN, Yogyakarta.

Kaswan. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Untuk Keunggulan Bersaing. Edisi Pertama. Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta.

Malayu SP Hasibuan 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Rineka Cipta. Suprapto, Tommy. 2006. Pengantar Teori Komunikasi. Cetakan Pertama, Media Pressindo, Yogyakarta.

Sedarmayanti, 2009. Sumber daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja, CV. Mandar Maju, Bandung.

Setiawan, Toni. 2012. Manajemen Kinerja, Motivasi, Kepuasan Kerja Dan Produktivitas. Platinum. Jakarta.

Sugiyono 2010. Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Sugiyono, 2010. Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sugiyono 2012. Memahami Penelitian Kuantitatif, Alfabeta. Bandung.

Sugiyono, 2013. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sugiyono. 2003. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Edisi 1, Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sunyoto D. 2012. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. CAPS. Yogyakarta.

Umam, Khaerul. 2010. Prilaku Organisasi. CV. Pustaka Setia, bandung.

Veithzal Rivai 2004. Manajemen Sumber daya Manusia. Untuk. Perusahaan, Cetakan Pertama, PT. Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta.

Wibowo, 2007. Manajemen Kinerja PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/jmb.v9i2.2043

Article Metrics

Abstract - 1377 PDF - 1384

DOI (PDF): http://dx.doi.org/10.31000/jmb.v9i2.2043.g1917

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.